Feeding puppy Chow.
Feeding puppies and adult dogs is made using the stand on which I put two containers: one for feeding and drinking. The height of the stand increases the growth of the puppy (the top edge is at chest level).
The mount allows the baby to get all four paws in the bowl and promotes the formation of good posture.
Opinion, what to feed puppies, very different. You can use professional dry food for puppies (see end of Chapter). They are balanced in composition, in their application eliminating the need for vitamin and mineral dressing. But we must remember that young puppies are not all the teeth, and chewing of the kibble is difficult for them, they do not eat and, consequently, do not grow. So dry food should be soaked.
We try to do the following: dry food is in bowl, available puppies, constantly, and, in addition, small puppies and get regular meals (according to the schemes shown below). Of course, the balance of power is partially lost, but the puppies get used to any food that can offer them a future owner, grow well and feel happy. Only dry food, we suggest that you translate the puppies after the change of teeth.
The daily amount of feed for puppies the Chow Chow is approximately 60-70 g per 1 kg of live weight. But, as in humans,dogs are individual characteristics. One dog needs more or less feed in order to be in condition. It is important and how a balanced diet You offer your pet. In appearance of Your dog you can always say, correctly and whether she eats, whether she is healthy and proper for her under care. In fact, Your dog is the calling card of Your family.
1. In the application of the new food or medicines, watch for allergic reaction dogs. If she appeared, then let the dog tavegil (0.01 mg per 1 kg of body weight every 12 h) and the use of the drug stop.
2. Twice a year (spring and autumn) is useful to the course of methionine (1 tab 2 times a day) – to improve metabolism in the body and condition of wool.
3. The porridge is cooked almost until done and add vegetables. If meat or fish is lean, at the end of cooking added beef fat 2 liters 1 tablespoon.
4. Meat twice a week, you can replace the boiled liver and twice in fish. Offal in General is always given only in cooked form. (Remember that puppies the composition of the gastro-intestinal juice will not be able to cope with toxins and puppy easy to poison!)
5. Fresh herbs, finely chopped, add just before eating. Be careful with fresh cabbage and carrots (there have been cases of poisoning of puppies by nitrates, excessive amounts of which may reside in those fresh vegetables).
6. No mineral supplements and vitamins without the advice of a breeder!