Even adults are touched, looking at a kitten or a puppy. I want to take him in his arms, to stroke, to kiss the pink nose. What to expect from children? For a child a pet is not just a heartthrob and partner in the game. A puppy, kitten, or Guinea pig becomes the child’s friend. He is with him in close constant contact, takes him to bed, feeds from his spoon (while the parents do not see). Not drawing attention to possible allergies or animal bite, talk about an invisible danger.
Even if a pet lives in the house and never going out, it does not guarantee that it is a vector of parasitic diseases. Coming from the street, you can bring the sole of the Shoe pieces of land that went to the infected animals.
Toxocariasis is a disease that a baby may get infected from dogs. Parasites can enter the body of the child, if after playing with the puppy, he washed his hands and sat down at the table. The larvae penetrate the intestinal wall and are disseminated by the circulatory system and from there transferred to the lungs, liver and even the eyes. The disease may be asymptomatic, giving only slight discomfort. Toxocariasis requires consultation with a medical parasitologist and purpose of anti presidentialpalace. Continue reading
Helpful tips to simplify those or other problems affect many areas of life. Today we want to share with you some tricks that will make caring for your four-legged friends a little easier.
1. Slings for dogs. Many dog owners like to take their Pets everywhere. But what if you go, for example, in the store, and you simply will be busy hands. The USA designer Shannon beach has solved this problem by developing its own model of sling for dogs, it can be worn over the shoulder, but the hands would free. The model has slits for the feet and even the pillow under the head of the animal.
2. Storage of dog food . Keep food four-legged friend can be in different containers: plastic jars, empty boxes. However, some companies began to produce even special kitchen furniture with holes for the dog bowls. Original, isn’t it? Moreover, a quality host will be able to redo a Cabinet with drawers to fit your needs.
3. The cleaning of the teeth . Not every dog likes to be brush my teeth. Therefore, if experiments with the brush was not successful, apply toothpaste on the toy and give the pet to chew. Continue reading
In recent times more and more people began to have foxes as Pets and keep them at home. Someone attract foxes themselves, as very beautiful and graceful animals, some just want something exotic. Actually Fox can be kept at home, but, like all animals, they have their own characteristics. What? Will now describe.
1. Chanterelles are almost like little dogs.
In accordance with biological classification foxes are canids or dog family. In its kinship to these animals as close to the dogs, wolves and coyotes. Many of the habits of the Fox will seem very familiar if you have ever kept a dog at home. For example Fox exactly wag their tails when happy or want to play.
2. Chanterelles are almost like cats.
Despite its biological belonging to a canid, in the character of the home has a lot Fox and cat. For example, foxes and cats, really love to play in boxes. But even a Fox can be trained to poop in a tray, like a cat.
3. Foxes are perfectly trainable.
Another similarity with dogs is a good disposition to learning and training. Fox can quite easily be trained to walk on a leash using a collar, preferably a harness. If you have had experience training dogs, with a Fox, you certainly will not experience any difficulties. Continue reading